Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hannah says this is not a blog because I have just posted pictures. I could care less. There are more important things to worry about in life than whether I have political rhetoric on my blog or not. Instead of worrying about the lack of controversial issues on my site she could spend her time benefiting humanity. For instance, raising money for starving pigmies in New Zealand. They have it so hard over there because the koala bears have been eating all the food that the pigmies can reach. And the pigmies are notoriously bad tree climbers. The government is doing nothing to help those little guys like planting shorter fruit trees, sprinkling the ground with vegetable seeds, or instituting koala hunting season. As Brad Pitt says, "We can stop poverty in our lifetime." And the first step is taking out those little furry bastards en masse.

So Hannah, why don't you shut your mouth, grab your gun, and slaughter some koala's instead of busting my balls.

No comments: